Leadership-focused Educational Resources and Upstate SC Programming
Clemson's Women Excel Leadership Exchange is designed to transform businesswomen into outstanding leaders who can contribute broadly to the success of their organization or excel as an entrepreneur. Along with a select group of business leaders, you will explore best practices, examine new research, share insights, and test innovative ideas. You will emerge with leadership skills to optimize your individual performance, maximize your organizational impact - and achieve greater levels of confidence and success.
- Intrapreneurship • Entrepreneurship
- Inspiring & Influencing
- Building a Personal Brand
- Constructing Success
- Negotiating • Crucial Conversations
The Women’s Leadership Institute of Furman University is an organization that provides educational advancement through a research-based curriculum and shared learning experiences with other thought leaders.
The women’s conference series offers a unique and impactful opportunity for women to broaden their level of awareness on a wide range of topics, address real world challenges in the workplace and community, expand their professional network and support the continued progression of women in our society.
LeadHER Greenville is a team of young professional women who empower each other to make a positive impact in the workforce and in the community.
Leadership skills development
Community service and outreach
Fostering diversity and inclusion
LeadHER MISSION: To empower its members through professional development and outreach to our community.
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce's Leadership Greenville program is designed for experienced leaders who want to significantly increase their impact on their organization and their community. This includes senior executives, presidents and vice presidents, executive directors, business owners, and high-level directors and managers, representing all industries and business types within our community.
- Experienced leaders from all fields apply. Classes are selected annually from a pool of applicants to be representative of our diverse community.